Interactive - Collaborative - Teachable tools to use in the HPE classroom for assessment.
Click on the link below to be directed to the Prezi presentation
Hudl Technique - Formerly known as Ubersense
TestMoz - Super easy test generator
Click on the link below to generate your own QR codes
In order to get your students to Scan the codes they need to have a QR code scanner on their devise, a few free apps include:
Click on the link below to be directed to the Go!Animate website
Set up an account and make animations like this....
STEP ONE - set up an account
STEP TWO - Choose your setting (eg classroom or phones talking like below)
STEP THREE - Enter the text you want the characters to say
STEP FOUR - Preview, save and share.
STEPS FOR MAKING YOUR OWN POWTOON
1. Sign up for an account at powtoon.com
2. Watch the tutorials on how to crateyour on powtoon
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- the program is drag and drop style program
- You need to use the timeline on the bottom of the screen to adjust when your text or image appears and for how long it appears.
- You can create more 'slides' by clicking the + button on the top left hand side of the screen
MOST IMPORTANTLY KEEP REVIEWING AND WATCHING AS YOU GO
It takes a little bit of practise however once you master the basics you will LOVE IT!